Anti-Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disinfectant Application
Amidst the Coronavirus outbreak and concerns, we want to share an update on what Palette Pro is doing to keep our customers and employees safe while providing our services.
Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes.
Palette Pro provides application of EPA registered disinfectants that are effective against the Coronavirus using various wet fogging applications for both residential and commercial properties.
Palette Pro Disinfectant Application Services
- Palette Pro utilizes Fiberlock Technologies’ Shockwave, a trusted disinfectant for Coronavirus (COVID-19), backed by EPA’s List N. (#61178-1-73884).
- Palette Pro applies disinfectant solutions by wet fogging methods, including Airless Sprayer and other cordless applicators.
- The fogging procedures will focus on high touch point areas agreed upon.
- The Shockwave application requires a minimum of 10 minutes of dwell time, as specified by the manufacturer’s recommendation. Shockwave has been tested to kill Coronavirus at a rate of 99.99% effectively.
- This service is an application of a disinfectant only and does not include pre-cleaning, post-cleaning, or wiping of individual surfaces.
- Palette Pro does not provide maid or janitorial services.
- Palette Pro will not be held liable for any residue, staining, or secondary damage that may be the result of applying the disinfectant per manufacture’s specifications.
- This procedure will treat surfaces at the time of application but will in no way prevent re-contamination.
- The area must be vacated during any of these wet fogging applications. Palette Pro personnel will be in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during the application process.
Cleaning and Disinfecting GuidelinesPalette Pro is also following the cleaning and disinfecting guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are reminding our employees about frequent and thorough hand washing, and we are regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment. Palette Pro encourages social distances and limiting visiting public places with a large crowd. Importantly, we are asking that our office and field staff stay home if they feel sick. For the latest up-to-date and factual information on the Coronavirus and COVID-19 visit the CDC website
Start Your Coronavirus Disinfectant Application Project TodayDepending on your needs we have different protocol for different types of areas such as office, warehouse and common areas. In order to best serve your particular needs, we will need a few items from you:
1. Urgency – How soon do you need the work done?
2. Types of areas (commercial / residential) including sqft of each area / room.
3. Photos of each area (preferably taken from a corner showing the expanse of the area).
4. Have you had any confirmed cases of COVID-19 in your space or exposure that you are aware of?
This information will insure we make the best use of your time. If you are ready to get started on your Coronavirus disinfectant application project, please contact or call us today at 1-800-687-9470 for your free, no obligation estimate.